These are the teams playing this weekend. Here are my predictions.
Aston Villa 1-1 Wolves
Both teams have unbeaten starts, and they look unlikely to end soon, so I think a draw is on the cards.
Blackburn 1-0 Everton
Blackburn, losing their first two matches, will look to bounce back while Everton will keep their record of bad starts every season.
Chelsea 4-0 Norwich
No doubt for me, Chelsea will take this easily.
Liverpool 2-0 Bolton
Bolton have not beaten Liverpool for 6 years, and that run looks to continue.
Swansea 2-1 Sunderland
I predict another good performance from Swansea, and their first win of the season against a depleted Suderland.
Wigan 0-2 QPR
QPR will pick up where they left of at Goodison Park, with another win.
Man Utd 0-1 Arsenal
Sure, Arsenal have had a bad start in the BPL, but I think their attack will cause Man Utd's young defense to crack.
Newcastle 1-1 Fulham
With the loss of Joey Barton, Newcastle for me won't take all three points.
Tottenham 0-3 Man City
Tottenham can't cope with Man City's mega rich superstars.
West Brom 2-1 Stoke
After two losses, notably to great teams, I think West Brom will pick up their first points.
No comments:
Post a Comment