Search This Blog

Saturday, 28 April 2012

Hi!!!

Anyway, I know I haven't been posting lately, it's because I've been studying for an exam I recently had. It's called Checkpoints.

Checkpoints is an exam set up by Cambridge University for all Year 9 students. The papers in Checkpoints are English Paper 1 and 2, Science Paper 1 and 2, and Maths Paper 1 and 2.

Now onto sports. After beating Manchester City and Wolves, Arsenal slumped to a 1-2 defeat to Wigan followed by a 0-0 draw with Chelsea. Last night, they drew 1-1 with Stoke. The good news for Arsenal is that the team that shocked them, Wigan, gave Newcastle an even bigger surprise with a crushing 4-0 display. So Arsenal's fate in next season's UEFA Champion's League is still in their hands. They have to win their last two matches, which are Norwich at home and West Brom away.

1 comment: