So, it's been a long time since I last posted, so I'll just give a short run-down about football.
Arsenal beat West Brom 3-2 to finish third, while Man City defeated QPR by the same scoreline to clinch the title. Chelsea won the Champions League and relegated 4th place Tottenham to the Europa League. Speaking of relegation, Wolves, Blackburn and Bolton were relegated and Southampton, Reading and West Ham will take their places next season. Robin van Persie won the Golden Boot Award with 30 goals, Rooney came in second with 27. Peter Crouch's stunning goal against Man City was voted Goal of the Season, while Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny's double save against Liverpool was voted Save of the Season. Joe Hart won the Golden Glove Award with 12 clean sheets. Fernando Torres' incredible miss against Man Utd was voted Miss of the Season, and finally, QPR's Joey Barton was voted the Least Sporting Player.
Congrats to RVP. I really hope he can save Holland.
ReplyDelete