Search This Blog

Saturday, 23 June 2012

Revision, Exams and Loads of Fun

Hey guys. Now I haven't been posting lately, and the reason to that is illuminated on the title.

You might be wondering, what has kept me so busy. There are these three things:

1) Revision
-I have been revising a lot for school, and it has been pretty hard, probably because there are so many subjects and there are so many things to remember. Anyway, all the revision was building up to...

2) Exams
-I recently had my End of Year Exam Week, and to every student, the week passed really slowly, and when I finally finished my last paper, I was literally jumping with joy. Not only had the exams passed, but...

3) Loads of Fun
-Immediately after Exam Week, I went to Singapore for the annual Horizon's Week with my friends. It was really fun, especially the trip to Universal Studios Singapore. It was awesome.

Anyway, while all that was happening, Euro 2012 was still going on. The teams that were eliminated during the group stage were Poland, Russia, Holland, Denmark, Ireland, Croatia, Sweden and Ukraine. So far, two quarter finals have been played, Portugal edging Czech Republic 1-0 while Germany whipped Greece 4-2. The other two quarter finals are Spain versus France and England versus Italy.

Do you want to know who I think will win the tournament? I predict this will be Germany's year, I've always said it from the start.

2 comments: