A fun blog, football, videos, come and have a look! (or I'll kill you in your sleep)
Search This Blog
Saturday, 30 June 2012
Euro 2012 Final
This Sunday, or in the wee hours of Monday morning, is the final of Euro 2012. Instead of the final I was hoping for, which was Spain versus Germany, the final is a contest between Spain and Italy. Yes, Mario Balotelli scored a brace as the Azzuri defeated the Germans in the semi final. In the other semi final, Spain dramatically beat Portugal in a tense penalty shoot-out. Spain will be expected to play their style of keeping possession of the ball, a style which has been dubbed 'Tikki-Takka'. The Italians will look to defend with their lives and break swiftly on the counter-attack. That tactic looks promising with their two strikers, Antonio Cassano and Balotelli in terrific form. However, I expect Spain to get their third piece of major silverware in a row.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment